If you are looking for the best software to convert any two-dimensional image into a three-dimensional one, you are at the right place. In this article, we will discuss the best 2D to 3D converter software, their features, and their specific advantages and disadvantages. All these software are handy in converting one image into plenty of other image formats. Some of the image converters are free of cost, while some of these software’ are chargeable.
Apart from converting 2d images into a 3d design, these software’s were also able to transform ideas into multiple formats such as JPG, BMP, PNG, JPEG etc. With this image converting software, you can perform simple tasks such as converting an image into an icon, editing the photos.
Here we have listed the best 2D to 3D converter software:
1. 3D shade 2d to 3d converter
One of the best 2D to 3D converter software available on Windows, 3D shade is open-source and free software. With the help of this converting tool, you can transform any dull and ordinary image into a high-definition 3D image. Adding a classy touch with a three-dimensional effect is no longer a fascination with this user-friendly software. The much-required contrast and colour effect can be attributed very easily with the help of this software.
The pivotal guideline to have that much desired 3D effect into your images makes it a favourite software among beginners in the photo editing field. Although it has got a few downsides, 3D shade is here to stay to turn your simple 2D photos into a lively and animated 3D picture.
Pros of 3d shade 2d to 3d converter:
- User-friendly 3D image converter
- Easy to use editing tools
- The full-screen view is supported
Cons of 3d shade 2d to 3d converter:
- Unable to edit all kinds of image files
- Not compatible with macOS
This is one of the best 2D to 3D converter If you are looking for the perfect software for machining, moulding and modelling your design, ZW3D is the ultimate software for you. Its highly efficient tools make it extremely useful for mechanical engineers. Simply creating a plan is not going to be enough. They require software to optimize the workflow of their composition.
This unique and ultra-professional software makes the job more straightforward for professionals. Although it is lightweight software, it can attribute the 3D effect to large designs and models with unnecessary technical glitches.
A set of algorithms works uniformly to do all the necessary editing tasks that give your images a fresh and professional feel. However, to access this software, you need to pay around $2400, making it a bit unaffordable for private uses.ZW3D is available on Windows.
- This software is fast in executing the instruction given by the professionals
- The design tools are truly impressive
- Zooming and rotating is quick and smooth
- Highly suitable to super professional use
- Not compatible with devices with Mac OS.
- This software is pricey.
3. Insight 3D
Insight 3D is open-source software available on Windows and Linux. It is free software for converting a 2D to 3D Converter. The specialty of using this free software is that it can derive pictures from the moving scenario and create a three-dimensional model instantly. It processes a polygonal model out of a 2D image and gives it a 3D effect without bothering too much about which product would suit the image. Its intelligent sensor enables customized 3D results for any category of vision or a series of paintings.
However, this software does not allow you to create a fresh three-dimensional design. It only makes it difficult and challenging to decode methods or models simpler to work with. It is not freshly designed software. Hence this 2D to 3D converter is unable to process multiple 2D images into a batch of 3D images.
- Exporting 3D models to other file formats and storing them is quick and easy
- It works nicely with high quality and super complex models
- A batch of images can easily be converted into a polygonal model
- Unable to transform high-definition images with relatively higher pixel density.
- You can’t make a significant change into a blurred vision.
- Not compatible with Mac.
4. Clip Studio Paint
Clip studio paint 2D to 3D converter software used by cartoonists around the words because of the excellent user interface, customized features and easy-to-use drawing and editing tools. This software is dedicated to professionals with an eye for sophistication and class. Once you start using it, you will quickly fall in love with its drawing tools and colour palette to create colorful omits with an artistic finish. Once you are done with your 3D design, there is an option to modify it too with its modifying tools.
However, when you are on the lookout for software that would create comics and cartoons, you have to invest a little. To obtain the free version, you need to pay around $50. This software has a wide compatibility range. It is suitable for almost all the popular platforms, namely Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Great software for creating cartoons and comics
- The user manual is easy to understand and directly applicable.
- Premium features are not available with the free version.
5. 36 Image Converter:
36 Image Converter is 2D to 3D converter software that is perfectly suitable for Windows. Apart from converting ordinary images into three-dimensional images with the much-required sophisticated feel, it can also transform an idea into other file formats like SGI, FPX, RES, GIF, ICB, PSP etc. It is free-to-use software. Due to its slight learning curve, this converter can easily be used by beginners.
- The user interface is straightforward
- The learners can handle this software
- The transparency level is pretty decent
- Resizing the application windows is a bit tricky
- Requires a lot of visual enhancements
6. 3D Tool 2d to 3d converter
If you are looking for software for working on complex 3D models without any prior knowledge of using image converting software, then 3D Tool 2D to 3D converter is the software for you. It can calculate anything from the angle, radius to distance, clearance and wall thickness. It is compatible with Windows and Linux. However, 3D tools are not free-to-use software. You have to pay around $180 to obtain the basic version.
Pros of 3d tool 2d to 3d converter:
- Innovative and user-friendly software.
- Good for the beginners
Cons of 3d tool 2d to 3d converter:
- This software is not compatible with Mac
- Not a free to use image converting tool
Vectary is a web-based 2D to 3D converter software with an excellent interface and a wide range of image converting options. It is available in both free and paid versions. You can easily give an impressive feel to your otherwise dull and ordinary image with the three-dimensional effect. For using the basic features, you do not need to pay, but for accessing the advanced tools and features, you will have to install the paid version at around $20 each month,
Link – https://www.vectary.com/
- Loads of editing materials to edit and convert images from one file format to the other
- The software supports augmented reality
- Lacks premium features in the free version
- Challenging to follow user manuals.
These image converting software helps you convert a 2D image into a 3D image quickly and quickly. From the above list of software, you may choose the one that best suits your purpose.