Fashion is a flow concept. It unstoppably changes with time and people. Different people, different cultures and different periods put forth different modes of fashion. And nowadays, printing your favorite designs is the new cool fashion. You have the freedom of wearing whatever pictures, quotes, designs or patterns you desire. Additionally, printing t-shirts give entrepreneurs an easy and fascinating way of initiating their business.
Therefore, the age of digitization has made it easier and simpler to print your desirable designs on clothes. There are many software available that enable you to easily print various formats, pictures, quotes on the t-shirts of your choice. Different software come with different varieties of features.
Thus, here is a list of such t-shirts printing software to make your t-shirts look cool and the task fun.
Also Read : Best ID Card Printing Software
List of 20 racing T-Shirt Design Software’s and Websites
|1. GraffixPro Studio||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||Download Link|
|2. InkXE||★ ★ ★ ★ ☆||Download Link|
|3. Adobe Photoshop||★ ★ ★ ★ ☆||Download Link|
|4. FatPaint||★ ★ ★ ★ ☆||Download Link|
|5. Inkscape||★ ★ ★ ★ ☆||Download Link|
|6. GIMP||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|7. Adobe Illustrator||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|8. Flash T-shirt Design||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|9. CorelDraw||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|10. Rush Order Tee||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|11. Placeit||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|12. Customily||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|13. Design ‘N’ Buy||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|14. Printful||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|15. Designhill T-Shirt Maker||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|16. Flash T-Shirt Design||★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|17. T-Shirt Factory Deluxe||★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|18. SonicShack Design Studio||★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|19. Custom Ink||★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
|20. Design a Shirt||★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆||Download Link|
20 Best T-Shirt Design Softwares
Here we have listed 10 best T-Shirt Design softwares with Pros and Cons.
1. GraffixPro Studio
GraffixPro Studio is an efficient software for printing your favorite designs on t-shirts. You can import numbers and names of your choice and publish them on your t-shirts in no time. The software allows you to match the appropriate color to match your selection and the text. The premium version costs $899. It is available only for Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
GraffixPro Studio is currently available in Canada and in the United States of America. This is one of the most friendly software if you wish to start or own a customized t-shirt printing business.
Pros of GraffixPro Studio:
- Gives free trial
- Easy to use
- Offers templates and around 45 fonts
Cons of GraffixPro Studio:
- Costly software
- Available only on Windows platform
Features of GraffixPro Studio
- Variable Data: Can place any data on your t-shirt designs like images, names, numbers and logos.
- Color Matching: Any color matching is possible on t-shirt design.
- Font Collection: Huge fonts are available to select from.
- Save templates: Can save templates to review.
- Quotation Generator: In-build quotation generation is available along with order and inventory management solutions.
How to install GraffixPro Studio?
- Browse to “PrintStationSetup.exe” and double-click it.
You see the initial Installer page.
- Click Next.
You see the License agreement page.
- Check “I accept the terms in the licence agreement,” and click Next.
You see the Customer information page.
- Click the “Change” button to choose the destination folder on your PC where GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will be installed.
We recommend the default location.
- Click Next.
- Name the Program Folder that GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will be installed in.
We recommend the default folder name.
- Select which computer profile you want GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation to be available on.
- Click Next, then Next again.
The InstallerShield wizard will now proceed with the installation of the GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation software.
- Click Finish.
GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation will now be installed and the icon will appear on your desktop. It will open automatically if that option is selected, prompting activation.
Minimum System Requirements
The following are the requirements for installing GraffixPro Studio® PrintStation
- Genuine Intel Pentium V, dual-core computer (or better)
- Windows® 8.1, Windows 10.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 400MB free disk space (1GB recommended)
InkXE is the ideal printing software for users who aim at initiating business in the printing sector. It allows the users to create the designs of their choice. And then proceed to purchase it from the online platform. It facilitates both business and the convenience of designing t-shirts. It is available on the Web platform. The premium version costs $2999 requires payment for a single time. However, the software does not provide a guarantee to the users.
Pros of InkXE:
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- One Time Payment & Lifetime License.
- 24*7 Customer Service over chat and phone.
- It has a simple user interface
- Includes numerous features
Cons of InkXE:
- Does not offer free trials
Inkxe operates with 3 different modes for printing business:
- Online designer tool.
- Designer admin.
- Kiosk Software solution.
Top Features of InkXE Online Designer Tool:
- Easy 3 steps process to personalize products.
- Select product and its design.
- Select templates or customize it.
- Add logos and texts
- Can choose from multiple printing methods like DTG print, Screen print, Digital Printing, Embroidery, Sublimation etc.
- User can select from many products apparel, sticker, office stationary, promo products, racing t-shirts, badges etc.
- Easily customizable product sizes, colors, sides.
- With product configurator you can select different shapes, and can upload data even from CSV.
- Top notch customization with live image and text editing, can add artworks and layers.
- Supports image formats like png, svg, pdf, jpeg and more.
- Can import images directly from Facebook or Instagram.
- Easy background or white color removal helps to make t-shirt designing fun.
- During text editing there are multiple fonts available and available artworks.
(Perfect for small studios)
(Perfect for small marketing teams & publishers)
One time payment
One time payment
3. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a popular name among t-shirt printing software. It enables you to design your desirable prints easily. It is a versatile software that offers you numerous tools to work with. You can create supreme quality designs and opt for DTG printing. It is available for all platforms of Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Its paid features start at $119.88.
Pros of Adobe Photoshop:
- Provides free trial for both paid and unpaid use
- Offers a wide range of tools
- Allows DTG printing
Cons of Adobe Photoshop:
- It May require little effort to understand its way of work
- It does not allow to create of designs for embroidery or screen
FatPaint is a free t-shirt printing software. It is the ideal software to give your t-shirts life-like looks. This is because it offers you numerous tools for graphic designing. FatPaint is simple to use. Despite being software with graphical designing tools, users find it convenient to work with. The software fails to offer a guarantee to its users. The pricing of this software begins at $9 per month. It is available on the Web platform.
Pros of FatPaint:
- It has a user-friendly interface
- Vector drawings
- Offers fonts, text and images for free
Cons of FatPaint:
- It does not consist of enough features
Inkscape includes a community that helps the users to understand how to use the software. It is loaded with numerous useful features that make designing and printing t-shirts a fun job to do. The features include several tools for object creation, object manipulation, filling, stroking, rendering and operations on paths. It offers several tools for incorporating texts and supports different file formats. It is available for Windows7, 8, 10, Linux and Mac OS X.
Pros of Inkscape:
- Free software
- Innumerable tools
- Supports several file formats
Cons of Inkscape:
- The user interface is not user-friendly
- It does not include tutorials to show how the software and the tools work
GIMP is an efficient software for t-shirt printing. It expands to form the GNU Image Manipulation Program. This software includes robust and powerful tools for designing. Additionally, the tools are available for free. It allows the users to create with layers. Thus, it makes the task of designing both fun and effective. However, it does not provide guarantees to the users. It is available for Windows 7 or above, Mac OS X and Linux devices.
Pros of GIMP:
- It is a free software
- Users can design with layers
- Provides programs for fancy graphics edits
Cons of GIMP:
- It is not suitable for the use of the beginners
- The learning curve in GIMP is steep
7. Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator printing software is a popular choice among experts in the printing field. Users can create logos, layered illustrations and typography. This is because this software utilizes vectors. This is the reason why it is popular among expert printers. Thus, it allows designs for embroidery. Its cost starts at $239.88. It is available for Windows and Mac.
Pros of Adobe Illustrator:
- Uses vectors
- Offers free trial
- Allows importing templates
Cons of Adobe Illustrator:
- Costly software
- Usually difficult to figure how it works
8. Flash T-shirt Design
Flash T-shirt Design is the software that is the optimum choice for the users who do not want to avail graphic designing tools. Graphical designing tools and edits require time, expertise. Thus, this software makes itself the best option for designs not involving graphics. Because this software does not include graphic tools, it offers a friendly interface to the users. The pricing of this software is $2500. It is available for Windows7, 8, 8.1,10 and Mac.
Pros of Flash T-shirt Design:
- Friendly user interface
- Users require little or no prior knowledge to work with this software
- Offers free trial to the users
Cons of Flash T-shirt Design:
- Costly software
CorelDraw is a printing software that is popular for its wide range of features and supplies. It offers numerous fonts, options of colours and arts. These options are unique and not available in other software. This makes CorelDraw different and unique from one another. It is known for Windows7, 8.1, 10 and Mac. Its paid features cost $34.95 per month.
Pros of CorelDraw:
- Offers free trials
- Offers numerous templates, camp arts and images
Cons of CorelDraw:
- Difficult to understand its way to work
10. Rush Order Tee
Rush Order Tee software is the ideal option for you when you wish to not wait for long periods. It is popular for its quick work for creating designs. The software offers the users numerous clip arts, colours and styles. It allows you to customize and upload the strategies that you may make out of your imaginations. Thus, Rush Tee Order encourages imagination and creativity. The software is available for the platform of Windows.
Pros of Rush Order Tee:
- Provides different manufacturers to choose from
- Includes step by step guidance
- Includes phone support and live chat
Cons of Rush Order Tee:
- Its rank is 85 among the sites of t-shirts
These are some of the most renowned and useful software for printing your favoured designs. Create, make, implore or explore the world of designing with these software. Choose the ones that suit your requirements and mood. Opt for one of the software from this list to make your experience of creating filled with fun and productivity.